Win a KatKabin in our Facebook Competition!
Win a Standard KatKabin of your choice in our easy to enter Facebook competition!
How to enter:
- Like our KatKabin Facebook page.
- Leave a comment telling us about your cat’s favourite food. Does s/he prefer wet or dry, does s/he have favourite flavours? Are there any types of food that your cat won't eat, or that you wouldn't feed him/her?
- If you would like to include a photo of your cat that would be lovely, but it’s not a condition of entry.
- One Facebook entry per person – but gain an extra entry by following KatKabin on Twitter: @KatKabinUK.
- One winner will be chosen at random after the closing date.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Terms and Conditions can be seen below.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is organised and run by KatKabin Ltd
- The prize of one Standard KatKabin (of the winner's choice of colour) is supplied direct from KatKabin.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries, colour subject to availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing date the prize will be forfeited.
- Only one Facebook entry per person is permitted however entrants can gain one extra entry by following KatKabin on Twitter: @KatKabinUK.
- No responsibility will be taken for entries which do not comply with the terms of this competition.
- Multiple Facebook entries will not increase your chances of success. Only the first entry will be included in the draw.
- Anyone found to be using multiple Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to enter the competition will be ineligible.
- The winner will be informed via a Facebook post – entrants MUST like the KatKabin Facebook page to enter the competition.
- The winner’s name will be posted on the KatKabin Ltd website and on social media feeds/materials and in the KatKabin newsletter.
- The closing date for the competition is 16/04/15.
- Open to entrants worldwide.
- No correspondence can be entered into on any matters arising from the competition.